Tenants - Renting property with London Landmark
- The Property: Firstly, we need to know what type of property you’re looking for. Location and size are good places to start and when it comes to the finer details the more information we have the better, i.e. will you require concierge facilities, outside space, car parking etc.
- The Budget: Set a budget based realistically on your earnings. We’ll then use this information to find relevant properties that match your needs as closely as possible. To make sure your expectations are clear we’ll advise you of current prices in the areas you’re looking.
- The Viewings: Landmark London advertised properties can be viewed usually within 24 hours of you expressing an interest.
- The Offer: When you’ve found the property you’re looking for and wish to place an offer our agents will submit it to the landlord on your behalf. Once the offer has been accepted we will then take a holding fee and start the referencing process with you. The reference agency will contact your current or previous landlord and/or employers, however to avoid a delay it’s better to advise them in advance.
- Administration: On approval of your references and prior to your move in date you will be provided with a tenancy agreement, a welcome letter with all the necessary contact information and relevant paperwork you’ll need for the property. Once signed by both parties, the tenancy agreement forms a legal contract between you and the landlord.
- The Move: On the agreed move in date you will meet a representative at our offices to complete the sign in. You will then be accompanied to the property by an inventory clerk who will complete your check-in and hand over the keys.
- Continued Support: Our lettings management agents are always available should you need any advice or assistance throughout your tenancy.
- Fees: We ensure that we are transparent in relation to our fees, please see full details below.
For further information contact our Lettings team on +44 (0) 208 088 9550.